Monday, January 26, 2009

How to Resize Images on Blogger

How to Resize Images on Blogger

I didn't really think about doing it this way until I had two pics I wanted to appear bigger on my blog. I used the Compose Drag Resize Method but couldn't line them up. After 15 minutes of trying I had a light bulb moment. Using the Edit HTML option, you can punch in the size manually and skip the headaches of the drag tool.

Step by Step:


Step 1:

Upload your images to blogger. Notice the little resize tab thing. Even though it's very tempting, avoid using it. Get out of Compose Mode and head to Edit HTML.

manually resize images on blogger

Step 2:

Now that you're in HTML, look for the width and height of each image (underlined below). Change the numbers to whatever size you want, be sure to leave the px. Just highlight the numbers and replace. Press PUBLISH POST.

manually resize images on blogger

Step 3:

View your post as great success.

manually resize images on blogger

No comments: