Saturday, January 3, 2009

How to Add New Folders to Your Windows Vista Start Menu

How to Add New Folders to Your Windows Vista Start Menu

I'm not going to lie. I didn't know how to do this. I tried everything. But couldn't figure it out. It literally took me months to finally (accidentally) figure out how to add folders to the Vista Start Menu. Anyways, rather than forget in a week or so, I created this little tutorial.

Step One:

Right-Click on the Start Menu.



Step Two:

Left-Click on "Open All Users"

Vista Menu Creation Tutorial

Step Three:

A folder will open. Double-Click on the "Programs" folder.

Create Start Menu Vista

Step Four:

Once inside the "Programs" folder, right-click anywhere in the folder, left-click the "new" menu, left-click the "folder" option.

Vista Start Menu

Step Five:

Name your folder.

Not Britney Spears

Step Six:

Great success.

Canada is AWESOME

No comments: